Friday, November 6, 2009

New Stuff

I will start out the post with some great news! Matt recently got promoted to a team leader position at Vanguard!!! We are very happy and super excited! He is such an awesome leader!

We are both still training like crazy! After my 100 miles week, I dropped to 80 miles for the next week, I have 90 miles this week, 82 next week, 90 the following, and then we get to cut back our mileage for three weeks as our legs get ready for the marathon!!! It is kind of daunting to train so hard for one race. Anything can happen on race day, so its hard to know that you are putting all of your eggs in one basket.

I recently finished up parent-teacher conferences, which were awesome, but kept me super busy. So know the storm of the holiday season begins! This is the best time to be a teacher. There are so many fun things to do with the kiddos. I love this time of year!

I love this article/survey. You might be a runner if....
The points are so true. I especially love the one about planning all of your eating around running! I will be so sick of bland chicken and Quinoa /rice/oatmeal by Dec 13th!

No comments: