Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fun Stuff

So I found Tank nestled on the couch with my Runner's World the other day. I KNEW he loved running too! Maybe he just has a thing for Grete Waitz! :)

I got my FIRST pair of racing shoes in the mail today! I have been really wanting to try the new Brooks Launch performance trainer/competition shoe. Matt has been hearing about it for weeks! I was about to order them online and he broke the news that he had already ordered them for me. Seriously, I am the luckiest girl in the world. He wrote a little note to go with them that he is proud of me for chasing my dreams. He is so unbelievably sweet and thoughtful. *sigh*

This is them, nice and bright and just in time for my race on Sunday!

1 comment:

Terri and Mark said...

Just last week, I got a picture of Bailey laying on the Runners World magazine. Too funny! I need to email it to you!