Sunday, June 21, 2009

All of this extra time...



So, I made a promise to myself to NOT run on the weekends (Except for races) this summer as I am starting pretty tough training on August 9th and I want to be fresh and ready to run! So, I have some extra free time on the weekends to dabble into other things. For the second weekend in a row, I have made a Sunday dinner. As you may know, I am NOT the cook in the family. Matt is just so awesome at it and has a passion for it. Me, not so much. :)

But, I have really enjoyed cooking these past 2 weeks, so maybe it will grow on me!
I love seafood and since Matt is not accustomed to cooking it, I like to make him some seafood dishes when I, once in a blue moon, cook. (We are on a seafood kick apparently, see post below)

Tonight, I made Linguine with spicy red clam sauce. It was really easy and was so good!
If you would like the recipe, I would be happy to share!

2 comments:

Moe Leah and Khalina said...

argh! All these food posts are amazing! Moe and I have our share of "apartment BBQ" lol. I should post some pics. and try some of your recipes!!!

Terri and Mark said...

Wow, that looks beautiful!!! Maybe I'll make it this Sunday.