Tuesday, February 3, 2009

More pictures from the marathon

Hello world,  

We received some more marathon pictures from Ariana's parents today and thought we should share them.  It is soo neat to see everyone running in the marathon.  The experience is truly surreal.  I am personally so proud of Ariana's dad and sister for continuing to train on their own and putting up great times!  (I don't know how you do it)  I'm also very proud of our best friends Mike and Shannon.  You did amazing!  Huge thank you to Rita who was so very supportive of everyone, we love you Rita!

Ariana and her dad, Andy, after his finish.


eM', me, Ariana, Andy 
(my wife is so cute...)
Add Image
Mike, Shannon, Ariana, me, Andy, eM'

That's all for now, so until next time... keep runnin' down a dream!

Hi MOM!

No comments: