Sunday, February 1, 2009

Luckiest Girl In The World

It is 4:00am right now and I am getting ready to venture out on my 21 mile run. I did 20 last Saturday at an average 8:08 pace, and then I have 20 again next Saturday. After that I have 2 Saturdays of bliss at only 15 miles each, yay!
That doesn't sound very fun, why am I lucky?
Well, I have the best husband in the world. Last Saturday, he woke up right when I left the house (4:40am!) to surprise me and meet me at 4 different spots on the run to cheer me on. He does things like that all of the time. I feel like I truly am the luckiest girl in the world. :)
I will be back to post some new pictures later!
On to 21 miles of pure fun! (right......)

2 comments:

Nanni and Papa said...

We think you have a wonderful husband as well! As a matter of fact, call us prejudiced, but we think you are BOTH “the best”! :-) Love you and miss both of you. Jack and Sharon

Kristina said...

I think you're pretty lucky too! You go girl! Keep up the running. We're cheering for you too (from afar ;) )