Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Fun!



I am very much an old lady trapped in a 28 year old body. Or, so people tell me when they find out that I LOVE Beth and Bill in the mornings on 99.9KEZ. Yes, it is the easy listening station. They just have me laughing every morning and they love to talk about food, wine, and martinis!
Anyways, for 6 years I have been meaning to go to their live St. Patrick's broadcast at Rosie McCaffrey's Pub in Phoenix. The show starts at 6am! This year, I finally got to go! I had a blast, it was so neat to be there, some people go all out!
Next year, we will arrive even earlier to secure a table! :)

Matt and Kevin with the "Wild Barstool Queens". They are a hoot! They go and leave kiss marks on all the men, and the one standing next to Matt grabbed his buns during the picture! hahahahaha!!!! Very nice, fun, ladies!

Matt and his friend Kevin.

Beth and I. Note the cheesy perma-grin.

Bill and I.

4 comments:

Kristina said...

I love the bar stool ladies! That is hilarious!

Loeffler Family said...

It looks like you had so much fun!

Internetmarketingrocks said...

We have other services like followers, likes and comments.
get more YouTube Views

Internetmarketingrocks said...

We have other services like followers, likes and comments.
buy 1 million youtube views