Sunday, December 21, 2008

Matthew and Ariana September 6th, 2008 Coronado Island, CA






Matt and I were married on the beach, in front of the Hotel Del Coronado on September 6th, 2008. We had a beautiful ceremony with our closest friends and family. We then went to brunch at the Del. The Hotel Del Coronado was so accomadating and I am very impressed by the way they treated us. The weekend was so fun, filled with plenty of beach time, eating and drinking, and riding around town on beach cruisers. Matt and I can't wait to go back for our first anniversary!
We also stayed at the Crown City Inn for a few nights. We loved it.
Matt and I had a magical wedding, what we both had dreamed of, and we thank everyone for making the trip out.

Hotel Del Coronado
Our wonderful photographer
Crown City Inn


2 comments:

Brandon said...

its about time! I'm your biggest fan! I love the photos, thank you for indulging all of us =)

Kristina said...

Ok I just clicked on the first post and didn't realize there was more! I love the pictures! They turned out so well and you guys look adorable!