Thursday, December 25, 2008

First Annual Reindeer Run










Merry Christmas everyone! Matt and I started our morning with our first annual reindeer run. We stayed up way too late on Christmas Eve having a wee bit of champagne and eggnog (leaded). What better way to work that off then to wake up and run? :) We did '8 under 8', 8 miles at 7:57min/mile pace. Our last mile was a 6:54! We were decked out in holiday wear and were able to wish many passers-by a Merry Christmas! We had such a great time that we are going to make it a holiday tradition and hope others will join us next year! I am on it for tee-shirts. :)

We hope that you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year, we love you!

2 comments:

Loeffler Family said...

You guys looked way too cute to be running 8 miles!! But I am very impressed!

Alissa said...

you guys are too cute. I'd say I'd do it with you next year, except you'd leave me in the dust at a sub 8:00 pace!!