Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Stapler Debacle

Hi friends and family! I PROMISE I will post our Boston pics this week, school has been insanely busy and I really want to make sure I have the time to write my novel of a race report properly! Haha!
So, yeah, today I stapled my finger down to the bone at school. Who does that? Seriously. To make matters worse, my Principal- nicest boss ever, had to take me to a special workman's comp. clinic for our district and waited for me for 2 hours while they took an x-ray, removed it AND gave me a tetanus shot. Nice. I was SO mortified!!
I felt like such a doof.
I luckily have the best coworkers ever whom, while I was gone, stapled up my bulletin board that I was working on when this happened. Geez. What a day. :/

Stapler 1
Ariana 0

2 comments:

Nanni and Papa said...

Oh no! That's going to leave a mark... I hope your hubby opened a bottle of wine for you.
Looking forward to your Boston post. We're so proud! We miss you guys. :-)
Sharon and Jack

Moe Leah and Khalina said...

Oh my goodness! Who gave you a stapler!?? lol
It's ok.. I totally fell down the stairs at work.. TOP to bottom, feet over my head fall and they had to write up a report which was anything but flattering!